Tuesday, August 03, 2010

a letter to you

something infiniteLy interesting


i am at a better place now. and i sincerely hope that you are as well. what happened to us s heartbreaking. because we loved each other dearly. You were my source of happiness, strength and comfort. You were my bestfriend and confidante; my nurse and my clown.
And i hated you so much for leaving me.
Not because you had to go away, but because when you were away, i was left hanging. I completely understand why you had to go, what i didnt understand is why you had to break my heart and leave me clueless.
I was just asking for a stupid assurance. How difficult is that?
I am scared to know that i gave up before i really had to. But it felt as if it had long been overdue. I was already restless and blue. And i needed you. Just a spark from you. Just an assurance. Just a single line that warms my heart, melts my fears, strengthen my knees and awaken my soul. i loved you sincerely. i loved you dearly. i loved more than i can imagine.
just needed an assurance. i was just waiting patiently. but why did you have to let me go? i loved you sincerely. i loved you dearly. i loved more than i can imagine.



080310tue163918

No comments: