Sunday, November 02, 2014

You are what you read: Jessica Zafra

I just started re-reading my copy of Twisted 9 by Jessica Zafra. I don't remember much of it when I read it the first time, all I know is I gave up on it because I didnt't appreciate it for many reasons.
One of which was I think her choice of words are only for people whose got the same rich vocabulary as her (see, I used the word rich-- there must be another adjective to use other than "rich" ugh!). Seriously, I wish I know the meaning of all the words in the book. I do google them sometimes when my phone is at reach while I'm reading.
But I really love the way she tells her story. I wish I can write like that. I have many desires and I think I set a security question somewhere that asks what my dream job is and the answer is to be a writer. Anyway, I am enjoying the book so far, but I got to the tennis stories part and maybe, just maybe this was where I stopped before. I don't know if I'll ever be a sports fan.



something infiniteLy interesting

No comments: