I found something I can post for this series that we shall shorten as “Project CKGA, MWPJ”. This is a photo we took after we had our ocular trip at Torreno Resort and Pavilion. I initially wanted something super simple (meaning inexpensive) venue so I asked my friend Rain, who is a home owner at Avida Settings if he can endorse us so we can book their clubhouse (where they held their intimate wedding). I wanted to schedule an ocular trip so I can check the place out and visualize the setup we want for the reception. We never got to do that ocular. On one of our chats, he mentioned this events venue that they booked for his son’s .. I wanna say birthday? Dedication? -- for his son’s party. They held it at Torreno Resort and Pavilion. I’ve seen this place on Facebook but brushed the thought of booking an expensive venue aside. But Rain said the place offers reasonable price, so I inquired since this place is only a few minutes away from the church.
We decided to pay a visit last February 11th; booked
them the day after. This became first of the many – konti lang naman
difference, si “xxx=more expensive” supplier na lang decisions which resulted
to us exceeding our initial budget.
Pros
- Indoor venue – no matter what the weather is on our wedding day (but hopefully good one), our guests will stay dry, cake will not melt, and groom will not perspire
so much. - Literally 5 minutes away from our church – we don’t have to worry about guests crossing the Molino traffic again
- Spacious
- Security (not that Avida isn’t – ang higpit kaya sa gate, kaya di kami basta nakapag ocular)
- Muuuuch more expensive than our initial venue
something infiniteLy interesting

No comments:
Post a Comment