Friday, August 10, 2012

Hey what's up?

something infiniteLy interesting

Okay, it's been a while since i last posted here. And I'm at a state of panic! MULTIPLY.COM is making changes to their site and will remove social networking and contents ~ so pictures and blogs will be affected!
I'm trying to move some of my posts from there to here (and praying this will not happen to blogger!). This blog is older than Multiply but there was a period in 2007 when my posts were exclusively published on multiply. Anyway, will continue on moving my posts probably tomorrow. Right now I just wanna say something about what's been going on :)

recent events:

rain and khai's wedding (photo grabbed from doe's fb album)
~ first GMCS wedding to attend to, and last wedding that i attended was k'A's. It was lovely. Intimate and simple. Very minimalist but the theme was kind of something I'd consider for my own. Even the color palette was a good choice. So it was just us, Papong, Mina, Vaneng (oh how i missed vaneng!), Doe, Tata and me. Food was great. Ceremony was nice. But I tear'd up during the vow. Well I always cry at weddings! It was raining hard that day, but overall I had a great time at their wedding.


DMS!
Okay so how badly do i want a pair of these! ugh! it's too expensive for me! but look how cute and how appropriate for the weather right? uh huh. yeah? don't i get a nod here? =D
well it's not on stock at their only store here in Manila (BGC). And the only way to get it is by ordering online. I don't have a credit card. Oh but I want!

LASERTAG


So I bought this voucher from Metrodeal back in January and it expires 08/11. I don't know why for some reason we kept on postponing going to MarketMarket to avail this! But man it was so much fun! :) So we used the voucher last monday 8/6. It was raining hard that day because of the monsoon. Glad we pushed thru w/ this. It was just the 2 of us during our game. We didn't really understand the mechanics of the game, well at least for getting the scores and such, but hey point it to the enemy and hit it that should be easy right?
And oh his shirt! didn't do him any good because the green ink came off as glow in the dark! Bottomline, I won! haha and it was a landslide victory.So yeah. I wanna do this again,only if i get another 50% off promo!


So there I don't know how to wrap this up. We've been experiencing bad weather here in Luzon because of the monsoon. Thank God weather is better since yesterday. Praying for strength and resilience of our nation ♥♥♥

No comments: