Thursday, August 30, 2012

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY BOSS KO :)

I can't believe it's been 2 years. Time really flies, especially when you're happy.

We didn't really do anything special. We just had a full body massage then we went to see Bourne Legacy last 08/19. We met my other boyfriends too ~ jen and harvey @ Jen's place in Paliparan. We had dinner and I practically just slept thru the evening. hahaha.A week before our anniv, I ran a contest on my FB page. The questions were harder than I thought, a lot friends complained. But oh well, Mommy May won and got a perfect score.

May Liza
Easy (worth 1 point):


1. Year we first met?
b) 2003

2. Place we first met (could be institution name or city name)
De La Salle University-DasmariƱas

3. Our college "petnames"; back when we were just "close friends"/pbbteens!
Better Half Koh

4. First movie date:
a) Resident Evil

Difficult (worth 2 points):

1. What's the date we became together?
August 22, 2010

2. He gave me a stuffed animal one Christmas . What kind of animal and what's his name?
Panda - Albert

3. First gig we attended as a couple
c) Tanduay Rockfest IV

BONUS (worth 5 points):
Our song ~ clue it's a cover of a 1984 song from a newwave/rock band. The band who did the cover played in Manila recently (well lets say in the last 5 years).
Drive - Deftones


I have work 8/22 but we had dinner @ Rack's Festival Mall before I went to the office. Thank you Lord for the love you let us experience. ♥






something infiniteLy interesting



No comments: