I feel like we didn’t Hoi An correctly, only because we struggled to fit so many things in so little time. I knew Hoi An, just like any other “touristy” cities is more than just the beauty and charm of their main attraction - Unesco heritage site, Old Town. The surprise pockets of raw Hoi An found in the alleys away from the bustling main streets are just as charming.
Arrive / Check in at Grand Signature
Late lunch at Ba Buoi Chicken Rice / Cơm Gà Bà Buội
Coffee at Barin Garden
Chill and swim at Grand Signature
Dinner by the paddy field at Roving Chillhouse
Old Town at night - look at lanterns
Quick gelato stop - Boulevard Gelato
LQ along Lê Lợi
Buffet brekky + pool time
Cocol at Every Half
Quick stop at Starbucks Hoi An
Banh Mi Queen
Desserts at Chè Bà Thọ
Winmart
Grand Signature Kid Zone
Ordered in room service / mojito night
Peek at the silk village
Every Half / Nklai + Mommy Coffeedate
Thrifting at Bee Secondhand Shop
Art Gallery at Grand Signature
Parang gusto ko bigla mag shopping sa Silverworks
I would like to put in on record that we did not have coffee at Starbucks. Nagpasabuy lang si Jay ng mug
Separate post for Grand Signature Hotel by M Village because I looooove that place so much!!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment