Saturday, June 13, 2026

absolutely basic goals and intentions

It’s such a shame to forget things. It’s important to live and be present in the moment. But it would be equally wonderful to recall those moments.

I feel like when Ali and I talk about our childhood memories, he just has so much more to share and to be honest they’re more interesting. How boring was I???? In the present, I wanted to be more intentional about how I spend my free time and I just hate being sucked into doomscrolling and consuming trash media which happens quite a lot.

I listed absolutely basic goals and intentions for 2026, but I suck at achieving it. I would blame life and chores, but that’s just me not taking accountability for the things I set my mind on.

I guess it’s quiet tonight, and I am just remembering the things I thought about from another quiet evening.

Vietnam blog continuation…..

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment