Sunday, February 22, 2026

Thank You Pilot

I have 268 other things going inside my head. I thought of writing to relax a little bit, but the sight of Microsoft 365 apps did just the opposite of that.
But here I am powering through on Word.

1. I want to find a nice pressed powder because mine just shattered. I thought I was already winning when I noticed that I had pan-ned it. I wonder if refill is available.

~~ proceeds to open Google to find out ---it’s not.

2.     And then I started obsessing over the flat warts spreading on the side of my face. I sighed. Nklai asked “wuht rongg?” I told him about it and that I need to see a doctor. He replied “maybe go to hot-tee-tal”. ♥ I’ll set up an appointment for another day.

3.     I want to plan our May trip and have saved some attractions here and there; but April will come sooner and I don’t really have anything yet. And hearing Arjen’s story about the bumper-to-bumper traffic they got stuck on when they last went home to Quezon on a Maundy Thursday, I’m seriously considering just staying in the city.

4.     I made a super-duper ugly beach scenery watercolor painting. Watercolor is so hard to control; so I went back to just one subject and followed a YouTube tutorial of a tree. I wish had the budget and time for proper lessons.

5. I finally did it. I switched pens -- and used the Sarasa that Mina got me for Christmas. I will probably use my green Pilot pen ‘til the end of its life. But moving forward, my planner has a vintage red brown ink from February onward. 

You will always have a place in my heart green Pilot pen



No comments:

Post a Comment