Saturday, May 27, 2017

Brigada Eskwela 2017

Natutuwa ako at medyo nagiging active ang office namin sa mga community activities such as this. Second time mag sign up ni Vz sa Brigada Eskwela.Hindi ako naka-join nung first one dahil sa conflict ng schedule (nagpaliwanag talaga).But I really wanted to sana.
This year we volunteered at ParaƱaque National Highschool last May 20th. We started with a prayer, tons of picture taking, at palugaw from the school. At around 9am we started sanding the chairs.  

Varnished chairs -- we didn't  work on these though


Sandpaper for smooth surface. 
Grey shirt - I want to make you my official volunteer tee. Same one I wore during #TeamGranny0320

Teamwork! Thank you  girls for coming up with the idea of soundtripping while working. Made it more fun less work.


Good work guys!

Miss NelleRaq. Nagc-cut ng klase, wag tularan!

I am glad sharing my time, even though just a little bit to help with the preparation of this school for the upcoming school year. Hoping for more volunteers in the future. 
Education first!



something infiniteLy interesting

No comments: