Tuesday, August 23, 2016

We stayed at B Hotel in Quezon City

We stayed at B Hotel in Quezon City and there were so many things I liked!

1.The interior design is nice and modern
2. It's sulit for its price (3800 Php with breakfast) 
3. Room vibe was not hotel-ish (in a good way)
4. They served Danggit for breakfast (of course some other stuff too)
5. King sized bed
6. Extra Pillows!
7. Bare walls
8. All the grey I see
9. Cute pool
10. Other tiny details










 What I didn't like:
1. Other toiletries not readily available - conditioner, lotion etc - available upon request, uhm, di nyo pa sinama!

I had mixed feelings for the "not inside the bathroom" sink, but I know that it was placed that way to go with the modern theme and for better floor area use. I think.

something infiniteLy interesting

No comments: