Monday, October 26, 2015

Rest of the World, here I come!

Applied for a passport for the first time last Thursday, Oct 22. Sa DFA South ako nagprocess. (Alabang branch which is in Metro ATC).
Docs I submitted/presented:
Birth Certificate
UMID (Acceptable ID)
Voter's ID
Brgy. Clearance

I brought a Cedula and Form 137 but since they were okay with the above documents, I didn't give it na.
I'm not sure if DFA South is lenient when it comes to the number of requirement you have to submit/present or if it has anything to do with my recent Birth Certificate Gender correction.

Dumating ako sa DFA at exactly 1:30pm, estimate ko mga 50 tao ang nauna sa kin sa pila.  Around 3pm ako natapos. Nagkaron ng technical issue when I was on queue sa Encoding Section but it was resolved din naman within 5-10 minutes.

May Copier sila sa DFA Alabang, but much better if all docs are copied na before you go there.

Now I'm excited to travel abroad! :)

something infiniteLy interesting

No comments: