Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Birthday Gunpowder Party


Party with gunpowder!

It's my 27th birthday and I decided to do something else rather than the usual handaan/inuman with friends.
I've long been looking for another firing range, preferably closer after my first try in Foren in Naic, Cavite. When I found out that there's an indoor firing range in Festival Mall, I knew that it would be a nice way to celebrate my birthday.    
Jethro Shooting Range is at the 3rd fl of Festival Mall; just right outside Ace Hardware. They have a website although they didn't put the prices of the fees, I'll just list what we paid for:

•Range Fee -Php 300 per person        
•Gun Rental -Php 250 (we shared a 9mm gun)
•Ammunition -Php 12.50 per bullet


Their website:

I had a really good time. Although I kinda liked my experience with Foren better; maybe because kuya who was assisting us there was more thorough in discussing gun handling. But oh well this was still fun!

something infiniteLy interesting

1 comment:

Rae A. said...

This is great! I should do this.

Pero meron akong irrational fear. WHat if the person beside me, shoots at me :P