Saturday, January 25, 2020

Buffet Dinner at Marriott Café



We had dinner at Marriott Café to celebrate Tita Le's birthday. This may be the fanciest buffet I've ever gone to. And great timing dining here on a Friday because we got to enjoy their seafood station called "Barrels of the Sea".

I avoided rice and bread, but had mashed potatoes, gelato, and CAKE!! Ganon kami maglokohan ni self.

Delicious smoked salmon (finding Lucas)
Also, Marcus was looking for a conveyor toaster ;p

After their split, James Reid decided to man the Tempura station so he can forget about Nadine 

 I had them make me Chili Garlic Shrimp (they were prawns really). It was a hit! However Boss' calamares was a miss. Mas masarap pa yung sa mga tusok tusok 

Look at all those choices. Bakit nung nasa Maldives kami, parang 2 dish lang ang nagsalitan



Lucas and Pusheen enjoying the sweets 


You are forever in my heart Pistachio Strawberry Ganache


Happy Birthday Tita Le ♥ 

The Birthday girl with her dahling dahling

Family Portrait 

Yup, no pose-y photo coz Maggie is already sleepy







something infiniteLy interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment