Thursday, July 27, 2017

072717thu014621

It’s July already and I haven’t blogged for a while. I promised myself that I will post something tonight and that is exactly what I am going to do.
Thought vomit.

#StillThinkingofanicehashtagfortheWedding
We’re engaged! Well, for 5 months now and we’ve only booked the church and our OTD coordinator. Is this procrastination? Maybe. Maybe not. Ewan ko ba sa mga nakakausap kong supplier/s parang ayaw pa magpa book. Though pagdating sa photo/video, medyo kasalanan ko. Indecision! I can’t seem to make up my mind. Since sobrang dami pagpipilian, nakaka overwhelm. Not a good time to talk about commitment issues, pero I can’t help but think, “Pag na-book ko na si p/v 1 and find out na mas madami inclusions si p/v2, pano yun?” Mga ganon. Pero ang totoo nyan, sa dami nang nakita kong p/v, there’s this videographer that I really really really want!!! Huhuhuhuhu, di pa din ako maka move on. But his rate is twice what we can afford for both photo and video na. Videoboy! There, sinambit ko na. HUHUHUHU.
*pause*
*regains composure*
Anyway, a year away ‘til the big day! I’m anxious and excited at the same time.

Random Recent Ganap
  • Modern Family – medyo minarathon ko sya simula nung nagka copy ako ng season 1 few months back. Naka habol na ko sa current season. I heart Phil Dunphy
  • Glitch in the Matrix – kaadikan with this sub in Reddit that talks about inexplicable experiences. They are not ghost stories; more like the guys who are in charge of “everything” made booboo and someone noticed it. Ah basta, go look it up in Reddit.
  • (Not) Peril  jam last 070117 – only the second time I’ve seen them play, sayang kulang pa ng isa.
  •  Game of Thrones Season 7 – only 2 episodes as of this writing, naiyak na ko! *spoiler alert* So ganon na lang ba talaga Nymeria? Past is past?
  • Kita Kita movie date – I must say, na-entertain ako ng movie na to. Sana ganito na lang palagi sa local film scene.
  • Orange and Lemons! – reformed as a trio (sans Mcoy ) but still, one of my favorite bands ever!       
  • Design Home– it’s this app that brings out the interior designer in you. Ang saya mag furnish ng space lalo na kung madaming pera!
  • Tisay – our landi cat had babies again. Di talaga namin house cat si Tisay, she just forced adopt herself dito. So most likely, ba-bye Tisay once the kittens are medyo malaki na.
  • Verizon Philippines 10th Year – 072817 – the celebration started today. Woot woo! How long have people been asking whether or not they will outsource everything and close this center? Kapit lang mga beshie!


July Playlist
Let Me – Orange and Lemons
Ever – Team Sleep
Sunshower – Chris Cornell  :(
Soothsayer – Taken by Cars (actually, buong Plagues na album)
Limestone – Magic City Hippies
U,U,D,D,L,R,L,R,A,B, Select, Start – Deftones

Dito na muna. I’m kind hungry. Should I eat? But it’s bed time na! Ughhh





something infiniteLy interesting

2 comments:

Jmptsss said...

enjoy wedding planning! hahaha

Christian Kathleen Gabales said...

hihi thanks Jem <3