Friday, March 03, 2017

Notebook Tindahan

I used to hoard notebooks, ticklers, notepads, and other paper products.  Hindi ko na ginagawa ngayon kasi natatambak lang sila. Anyway pag kinailangan ko ulet, meron pa din ako matatakbuhan.

The Paper Stone - Festival Mall Alabang


cover of the notebook I bought

The Landmark Makati



Of course Landmark offers much cheaper finds. So even if I already got one nung "perfect size" na hanap ko from The Paper Stone, bumili pa din ako sa Landmark a week or two after, since napadpad kami dun. I like the magaspang texture of the notebook from Landmark. Sana di masayang!

something infiniteLy interesting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How much po notebooks sa landmark? And ilan po leaves nila? This post of yours is really helpful for me since I'm a student who uses and collects cute notebooks. Thank you!��