Monday, March 12, 2012

TOP 100 SONGS + others that I like (shortlist/simmering)

something infiniteLy interesting 031212mon070308

These songs are on my Grooveshark Playlist.
Some of these are on my phone's playlist, pero yung iba on hiatus,nagpapahinga sa external harddrive ko, syempre depende lang yan sa moodswing,pero these songs siguro i'll forever love over and over again.
So i said top100, effect lang yun, madadagdagan pa to, or mababawasan, i think,, i don't know..most of these pala e mga luma na, like more than 2 y.o siguro, and i've probably missed some other songs that i love as well,this is just to keep track na din
Dear friends if you like majority of these songs, can you please add comments w/ songs that you like, so i can listen to them as well, chances are i might like them too,,
Starting of w/ 5 of my Ultimate favorite songs
A new tattoo - Urbandub
Fill her - Eraserheads
Poorman' grave - Eraserheads
I miss you - Incubus
Don't wait - Dashboard Confessional

Here in my room - Incubus
Sick sad little world - Incubus
Promises Promises - Incubus
Isadore -  Incubus
Stellar - Incubus
Balisong - Rivermaya
Alove to share - Rivermaya
241 - Rivermaya
Dusk and summer - Dashboard Confessional
Carry this picture - Dashboard Confessional
Wake up - Coheed and cambria
Pictures of you - The Cure
Fake plastic trees - Radiohead
High and dry - Radiohead
Lazy eye - Fall as well
Landslide - Tori Amos
Save yourself - Sensefield
I think God can explain - Splendor
When I look to the sky - Train
Rest in pieces - Saliva
Somewhere in the middle - Dishwalla
Clumsy - Our Lady peace
I will follow you into the dark - Deathcab for cutie
Neon - Spongecola
Sweet Disposition - Temper trap
Amber - 311
The Only Exception - Paramore
I'll be watching you - December Avenue
Candles - December Avenue
Pause - Kjwan
In my place - Coldplay
The Scientist - Coldplay
Trouble - Coldplay
Fix you - Coldplay
Sparks - Coldplay
Taning - Imago
Sundo - Imago
Akap - Imago
Cannonball - Damien Rice
Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
Sextape - Deftones
Digital Bath - Deftones
My own Summer - Deftones
First of Summer - Urbandub
The fight is over - Urbandub
No one's gonna love you - Band of Horses
These songs din i absolutely love, pero i cant find them on grooveshark; esp Adele songs.. ugh,
Migraine - Moonstar88
Perfect - Smashing pumpkins
Chasing pavements - Adele
Someone like you - Adele
Don't you remember - Adele
Under repair - Imago
Idlip - Imago
Drive - Deftones
In my life - The Beatles
Here, there and everywhere - The Beatles


ay naku eto pa pala:
The man who cant be moved - The Script
For the first time - The Script
All of this - Blink 182 feat Robert Smith
I miss you - Blink 182
A letter to Elise - The Cure
Us - Regina Spektor
Ikaw lamang - Silent Sanctuary
Oo - Up Dharma Down
Screaming infidelities - Dashboard Confessional
You belong to me - Jason Wade
Breathing - Lifehouse















No comments: