Saturday, November 26, 2011

JUNK NOTES

something infiniteLy interesting
112611sat043519

I guess now is the perfect time to blog.
More on like a timestamp, of what I am right now; what I want and whatever little stuffs that make me up.
I've decided to share the notes I have in my MS outlook.
Blue notes = work-related
1. ALESCO - username and password (to view my payslip and file my OT,leave blah blah)
this one is actually so outdated.
2.CONTROL BAY - the primitive numbers of GMCS CB; which is of course outdated as well.
3.DNE Network Manager - a phone number to get to someone or a group re DNE , idk, i dont even remember keying that in.
4. ESCALATION - phone numbers for escalations
5. VM GUI Link - VZ voicemail gui link.. and guess what it's also outdated..
man, im glad i did this, i definitely must clean this folder up! moving on..
6. OPENING - ah,, something i use everyday and mostly UPDATED; these are username and passwords and links to sites i normally use, so if in case i need to transfer to another computer, i have it listed all in one note
7.SANMINA-SCI -phone number where SANMINA-SCI employees can get their pw reset for their token.
8.TEMPLATE - i thought it might be useful to have a template of phrases i normally use in updating a ticket, but i never used it.

I have plenty of other notes in YELLOW,. mostly are non work-related, like Lyrics of the
following songs:
ADOLESCENTS - Incubus
CHASING PAVEMENTS - Adele
DONT YOU REMEMBER - Adele
FASPITCH - compiled FASPITCH songs
FRIENDS AND LOVERS - Incubus
HERE COMES EVERYONE - Brandon Boyd
I COULD DIE FOR YOU - RHCP
I WILL REMEMBER YOU - Sarah Mclachlan
ID RATHER BE WITH YOU - Joshua Radin
MINERVA - Deftones
NO ONE'S GONNA LOVE YOU - Band of Horses
THE ORIGINAL - Incubus
US - Regina Spektor
WICKED GAME - Chris Isaak

I also had:
- some notes for boss that i drafted here
-Incubus article when they went here last July
-Basic French words I googled
-another copy of passwords which are also outdated
-BIR Cubao's address
-list of my friends and their birthdays (we were planning on booking a trip)
-a caption for an album on Facebook i recently uploaded
-list of things i did in the past months
 
well yeah there..oohh that was tiresome!



















No comments: